Accuracy and Speed
Get your pipe temperatures fast. A new sensor gives accurate readings, even in hot and windy conditions. Use the TC24 Pipe Clamp Type K Thermocouple to take temperatures of pipes or any other cylindrical surface between 3/8″ and 1 3/8″.
The clamping range covers most sizes seen in residential and light commercial cooling systems. Connect to any thermometer with a Type K thermocouple jack.
The sensor is specifically designed for pipe temperature readings. Readings are extremely accurate and fast. Easily measure temperatures of pipes that are fixed, at any angle, to walls or other surfaces.
- TC24 jaw range: 3/8” to 1 3/8” pipe diameter (outside diameter)
- Accuracy: +/- 4ºF (2°C) ; ±1°F (0.5°C) after field calibration (meets California’s Title 24 specifications), 32 to 176ºF (0 to 80°C)
- Temperature range: -50 to 257ºF (-46 to 125°C)
- Thermocouple conductors: K-type nickel chromium/nickel aluminum.
- Probe insulation and clamp material: Calibration and atmosphere will affect maximum useful temperature in applications. The wire insulation and clamp material are designed to withstand a maximum continuous use at 257°F (125°C).
- Plug: K-type thermocouple male mini plug.
- Typical stabilization time: less than 30 seconds.