Quietflex® HPDFlex™ Duct is able to satisfy the demands of high pressure HVAC applications by being rated for up to –2 inch W.C. negative and +16 inch W.C. positive static pressure. This high pressure duct has a resilient metallic, polyester-vapor barrier with a special “rip-stop” scrim reinforcement. It also uses Johns Manville Formaldehyde-free™ insulation, which helps reduce overall formaldehyde exposure. Furthermore, HPDFlex™ Duct continuously inhibits the growth and subsequent spreading of various bacteria, fungi, mold and mildew with an antimicrobial coating, Agion®, on the inner core. This provides a naturally effective solution to combat microbial growth by employing a silver-based technology.
More Info on HPDFlex
- R-6 Available in 04 in. , 10 in & 12 in
- Johns Manville Formaldehyde-free™ fiber glass insulation
- Agion® antimicrobial coated inner core
- Weather resistant bag packaging
- Oversized core to fit on collars and register boxes
- Easy-to-carry packaging